|Full name||Gabriel Andrei Torje|
|Date of birth||22 November 1989|
|Place of birth||Timișoara, Romania|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
|2012–2013||→ Granada (loan)||34||(3)|
|2013–2014||→ Espanyol (loan)||12||(0)|
|2014–||→ Konyaspor (loan)||2||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 31 August 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Torje made his debut during the 2005–06 season for Politehnica Timișoara against FC Argeș and scored on his second match, against Farul Constanța. He was promoted in the first squad by Gheorghe Hagi, manager of Timișoara at that time.
On 15 January 2008, Torje signed a five-year contract with Dinamo București. The reported transfer fee was $2.5 million. He played his 100th match in Liga I for Dinamo on 6 May 2011, in a defeat against CFR Cluj.
On 30 August 2011, he signed a five-year contract with Serie A club Udinese for an undisclosed fee, rumored to be around €7 million. He played his first game in Serie A against U.S. Lecce, on 11 September 2011, even though he had only five days of training with his new team, and he had an impressive performance, suggesting that Alexis Sánchez may not be as irreplaceable as first thought.
On February 5, 2012, Torje scored his first goal in the Serie A in a 3–2 loss against Fiorentina. On March 24, in a game against Palermo he equalized the score in the 85th minute, giving his team a 1–1 draw.
In order to get more playing time, on 8 June 2012, Torje signed for La Liga side Granada on a season long loan. He made his debut for the Spanish team on 20 August, in a 1–0 away defeat against Rayo Vallecano. Halfway through the season Torje was considered as one of the most successful transfers in the 2012–13 La Liga, and he became a crucial part of the team. He was praised for his performance in the 1–0 victory over La Liga champions, Real Madrid, on 2 February 2013.
On 2 September 2013, Torje began his second journey in La Liga this time being loaned at the second major club in Barcelona, RCD Espanyol. He made his debut for the club on 23 September in a 3–2 win over Athletic Bilbao. He played only 12 games for Espanyol, six in the starting lineup and six as a substitute, without scoring a goal. Thus, the Spanish side didn't activate the option to buy the player at the end of the loaning period.
- As of 26 May 2013[update]
|1||9 February 2011||Paralimni Stadium, Paralimni, Cyprus||Cyprus||0–1||1–1||Friendly match|
|2||2 September 2011||Stade Josy Barthel, Luxembourg, Luxembourg||Luxembourg||0–1||0–2||UEFA Euro 2012 qualifying|
|4||15 November 2011||Stadion Schnabelholz, Altach, Austria||Greece||1–0||3–1||Friendly match|
|5||15 August 2012||Stadion Stožice, Ljubljana, Slovenia||Slovenia||3–2||4–3||Friendly match|
|6||7 September 2012||A. Le Coq Arena, Tallinn, Estonia||Estonia||0–1||0–2||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|7||11 September 2012||Arena Națională, Bucharest, Romania||Andorra||1–0||4–0||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|8||14 November 2012||Arena Națională, Bucharest, Romania||Belgium||2–1||2–1||Friendly match|
|9||6 February 2013||Estadio Ciudad, Málaga, Spain||Australia||3–2||3–2||Friendly match|
|10||11 October 2013||Estadi Comunal, Andorra la Vella, Andorra||Andorra||0–3||0–4||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "Torje este fotbalistul anului 2011". Gazeta Sporturilor (in Romanian). 22 December 2011. Retrieved 29 December 2011.
- "Alexa s-a intors la scoala". Evenimentul Zilei (in Romanian). 24 November 2006. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Torje a fost prezentat oficial la Dinamo". apropo.ro (in Romanian). 16 January 2008. Retrieved 13 April 2009.
- "The east wind is blowing: here comes Gabriel Torje!". udinese.it (official website). Retrieved 30 August 2011.
- "Torje la Udinese pentru 7 milioane de euro". Adevărul (in Romanian). 22 August 2010. Retrieved 30 August 2011.
- "L'Udinese è sempre Di Natale. Lecce, difesa da incubo" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. 11 September 2011. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Udinese open with ease". FIFA.com. 11 September 2011. Retrieved 11 September 2011.
- "Torje holds grab of Palermo". Udinese official website. 25 March 2012. Retrieved 26 March 2012.
- "El Udinese cederá a Gabriel Torje por un año". marca.com (in Spanish). 8 June 2012. Retrieved 9 June 2012.
- "Debut nefericit pentru Torje la Granada". Gazeta Sporturilor (in Romanian). 21 August 2012. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- "Spaniolii l-au nominalizat în topul celor mai bune transferuri din Primera Division". ProSport (in Romanian). 27 December 2012. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Presa spaniola: Iti multumim, Torje!". ziare.com (in Romanian). 4 February 2013. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Our new transfer Gabriel Andrei Torje has passed health checks". konyaspor.org.tr (in Turkish). 6 June 2014. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- Profile and stats at RomanianSoccer