From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gabriela may refer to:
- Gabriela (given name), a Spanish feminine given name
- GABRIELA (General Assembly Binding Women for Reforms, Integrity, Equality, Leadership, and Action), a feminist Filipino political party named in honor of Gabriela Silang
- Gabriela, cravo e canela (Gabriela, Clove and Cinnamon), a 1958 Brazilian modernist novel by Jorge Amado
- Gabriela (1942 film), a Czech film
- Gabriela (1950 film), a German film
- Gabriela (Mexican telenovela), a 1960 and a 1964 Mexican telenovela
- La Dama de Rosa (a.k.a. Gabriela), a 1986 Venezuelan telenovela
- Gabriela (1989 film), a Philippine film
- Gabriela (2001 film), an American film
- Gabriela, giros del destino, a 2009 Colombian telenovela
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.