From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gabrielle (given name) is a French female given name derived from Gabriel.
It may refer to:
Film and television
- Gabrielle (1954 film), a Swedish film directed by Hasse Ekman
- Gabrielle (2005 film), a French film directed by Patrice Chéreau
- Gabrielle (2013 film), a Canadian film direced by Louise Archambault
- Gabrielle (Xena: Warrior Princess), a character in the television series Xena: Warrior Princess
- Gabrielle (singer), an English singer who achieved popularity in the 1990s.
- Gabrielle (album), an album by the singer of the same name
- Gabrielle Leithaug, a Norwegian X Factor contestant and singer known as Gabrielle
- "Gabrielle", a song from the album Shinola, Vol. 1 by the band Ween
- "Gabrielle", a song from the album Nymphetamine by the band Cradle of Filth
- "Gabrielle" (or "Gabriel"), song by Roy Davis, Jr. and Peven Everett
- Tropical Storm Gabrielle (disambiguation)
- Gabrielle, a temporary nickname for Dysnomia (moon), the moon of the dwarf planet Eris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gabrielle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.