From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gadfly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gadfly can also refer to:
- Gadfly (social), a person who upsets the status quo
- A practitioner of gadfly ethics, one of the competing theories about how to pursue goodness
- Gadfly (database), a relational database in the Python programming language
- The Gadfly, a novel about revolution in Italy published in 1897 by American author Ethel Lilian Voynich
- The Gadfly (1928 film), a Soviet film based on the novel, directed by Kote Marjanishvili
- The Gadfly (1955 film), a Soviet film based on the novel, directed by Aleksandr Fajntsimmer
- The Gadfly (1980 film), a Soviet film based on the novel, directed by Nikolai Mashchenko
- The Gadfly (Zhukov opera), 1928 Russian opera by Mikhail Zhukov
- The Gadfly (opera), 1958 a Russian opera by Soviet composer Antonio Spadavecchia
- The Gadfly Suite, a musical suite by Dmitri Shostakovich for the 1955 film
- Gadfly (mythology), sent by Hera to torment Io in Greek mythology
- The Education Gadfly, the weekly e‑bulletin of the Thomas B. Fordham Institute
- Gadfly Online, an online and print magazine
- HMS Gadfly, four ships of the Royal Navy
- SA‑11 "Gadfly", the NATO reporting name for a Russian surface-to-air missile system "9K37 Buk"
- The Gadfly (album), an album by Christian hip-hop group LPG
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.