From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gadi may refer to:
- Gadi (seat) - the seat or throne of a Hindu temple or religious institution or a shrine, like Gadi of Jalaram Bapa, Valamram. The person who sits of Gadi is called Mahant or Acharya or Guru or Jagadguru.
- Gadi - A residential mansion of a feudalist in princely state of Hyderabad
- Gadi, Nepal, a village development committee in Parsa District in the Narayani Zone of southern Nepal
- Gadi Bayalkada, a village development committee in Surkhet District in the Bheri Zone of mid-western Nepal
- House of Gadi, a dynasty of kings of the Northern Kingdom of Israel
- Gadi Brumer (born 1973), a former Israeli professional footballer who played for Maccabi Tel Aviv
- Gadi Eizenkot (born 1960), a general in the Israel Defense Forces
- Gadi Shamni (born 1959), a general in the Israel Defense Forces
- Gadi Yatziv (1937-2004), an Israeli academic and politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.