Gaetano di Ventimiglia
Baron Gaetano di Ventimiglia (1888-1973) was an Italian cinematographer who worked in the Italian and British film industries during the silent era. di Ventimiglia collaborated three times with Alfred Hitchcock. He was a descendant of the House of Ventimiglia.
- Theodora, the Slave Princess (1921)
- The Pleasure Garden (1925)
- Venetian Lovers (1925)
- The Mountain Eagle (1926)
- The Lodger (1927)
- A Woman in Pawn (1927)
- The Physician (1928)
- Sailors Don't Care (1928)
- Smashing Through (1929)
- Mcgilligan, Patrick. Alfred Hitchcock: A Life in Darkness and Light. HarperCollins, 2004.
- Gottlieb, Sidney & Brookhouse, Christopher. Framing Hitchcock: Selected Essays from the Hitchock Annual. Wayne State University Press, 2002.
|This Italian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|