From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gagarin is Yuri Gagarin (1934–1968), the first man to travel in outer space.
Gagarin may also refer to:
- Gagarin, Armenia, a town in Armenia
- Gagarin, Russia (Gagarina), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Gagarin, Uzbekistan, a town in Jizzakh Province, Uzbekistan
- Yuri Gagarin airport, Namibe, Angola
- Gagarin (crater), a far-side lunar crater, named after Yuri Gagarin
- 1772 Gagarin, an asteroid, named after Yuri Gagarin
- Gagarin: First in Space, a 2013 film
- Gagarinsky (disambiguation)
- Gagarin Way, a 2001 play by Gregory Burke
- Gagarin's Start is a launch site at Baikonur Cosmodrome
- Kosmonaut Yuri Gagarin, a Soviet surveillance ship
- Gagarin Cup, a Kontinental Hockey League trophy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gagarin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.