From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gage may refer to:
- Greengage, a variety of plum
- Gage is a variant spelling of the word gauge
- Stream gauge, aka Stream gage, a site along a stream where flow measurements are made
- Gage (finance) a medieval financial instrument, and the origin of the word mortgage
- Gage, Florida
- Gage, Kentucky
- Gage County, Nebraska
- Gage, New Mexico
- Gage, Oklahoma
- Gage, West Virginia
- Gage Park, Chicago
- Gage Street in Hong Kong
- Gage, Croatia, village in Croatia
- Gage Educational Publishing Company
- Gage Roads, a sea channel near Perth, Western Australia
- Greengage, a plum-like fruit
- John Gage (Emergency!), firefighter/paramedic from the television show Emergency!
- Nathaniel Parker Gage School, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Washington, D. C.
- USS Gage (APA-168), US attack transport ship
- A. S. Gage Ranch, in west Texas
- Weather gage, in military sea tactics, a windward position relative to an enemy ship
- Gage, a Pledge, Oath security or guarantee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.