From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gagliano may refer to:
- Galiano (surname)
- Gagliano family of luthiers
- Gagliano (fiction), a fictional town in the novel Christ Stopped at Eboli
- Gagliano (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Aglianico
- Gagliano Aterno, Abruzzo, Italy
- Gagliano Castelferrato, Sicily, Italy
- Gagliano del Capo, Lecce, Apulia, Italy
- Gagliano, Cividale del Friuli, part of the town of Cividale del Friuli, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gagliano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.