From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gain is an electronics and signal processing term.
Gain may also refer to:
- Gain (Bengali surname)
- Gain (detergent)
- Gain (accounting)
- Gain (information retrieval)
- Gain (laser), derivative of the logarithm of power with respect to length of propagation.
- Gain (novel), a novel by American author Richard Powers
- Gain (projection screens)
- GAIN Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition, a Swiss Foundation working in the field of malnutrition
- GAIN - Global Appraisal of Individual Needs, an evidence-based addiction and mental health assessment.
- GAIN, Generating Antibiotics Incentives Now Act of USA; part of the FDA Safety and Innovation Act (2012).
- Primary gain, in psychology, commonly seen in somatoform disorders
- secondary gain, in psychology, commonly seen in somatoform disorders
- Information gain in decision trees, in mathematics and computer science
- Gain Capital, a US-based forex trading company
- Greater Avenues to Independence program, a precursor to the CalWORKs welfare program
- Gain (singer), a South Korean singer, actress, and entertainer. She is also a member of the girl band Brown Eyed Girls.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.