Gainza, Camarines Sur
Map of Camarines Sur showing the location of Gainza
|Region||Bicol (Region V)|
|• Mayor||William A. Abilay|
|• Total||14.75 km2 (5.70 sq mi)|
|• Density||700/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||5th class; partially urban|
Gainza is a fifth class municipality in the province of Camarines Sur, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 10,345 people, making it the least populous municipality in the province.
- District I (poblacion)
- District II (poblacion)
|Population census of Gainza|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
Majority of the land is devoted to rice, vegetables and other root crops.
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Province: CAMARINES SUR". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 3 January 2013.
- "Province of Camarines Sur". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Official Site of the Province of Camarines Sur
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|