From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gal, an alteration of girl, is a casual term for a woman.
Gal may also refer to:
- Austrian composer and artist Bernhard Gál.
- Jenny Gal, Dutch-Italian judoka.
- Paul "Gal" Gallen, Australian rugby league footballer.
- Riki Gal, Israeli singer.
- Shmuel Gal, Israeli Mathematician.
- Udi Gal (born 1979), Israeli Olympic sailor.
- GAL, the pseudonym of Belgian cartoonist Gerard Alsteens (1940).
- Gal Alberman (born 1983), Israeli football (soccer) player
- Gal Costa, Brazilian Bossa Nova singer
- Gal Fridman (born 1975), windsurfer and first Israeli to win an Olympic gold medal
- Gal Mekel (born 1988), Israeli NBA basketball player
- Gal Nevo (born 1987), record-holding Israeli swimmer
- Gal Nir (born 1983), Israeli football (soccer) goalkeeper
- Gal Weinstein (born 1970}, Israeli artist
- Gal Yekutiel (born 1981), Israeli judoka
- Gali (town), aka Gal, a town in Abkhazia
- Gal, Azerbaijan, a village and municipality
- Hal, Azerbaijan, a village
- Gal, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province
- Gal-e Bala, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Gal-e Pain, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- .gal, a top-level Internet domain for Galicia
- Gal (unit), short for Galileo Unit: one centimeter per second squared
- Gall Force, a 1980s Japanese anime
- Galactose, an organic compound
- Gal class submarine of the Israeli Navy
- Gyaru (ギャル gal?), a Japanese fashion style for young women
- Kogal, a newer Japanese fashion style for young women, also sometimes referred to as "gal"
- Galeandra, orchid genus
GAL may refer to:
- Galanin, a peptide
- Gazi Anadolu Lisesi, a Turkish high school located at Ankara
- Gatwick Airport Limited
- General Aircraft Limited
- Generalized Automation Language
- Generic array logic
- Geschichte der arabischen Litteratur, the standard work on Arabic literature by Carl Brockelmann.
- Get a life (idiom) (in internet slang)
- Global Address List in Microsoft Exchange
- Global administrative law
- Global Aero Logistics
- Edward G. Pitka Sr. Airport (IATA airport code)
- Grupos Antiterroristas de Liberación, a Spanish death squad active in the 1980s set up to fight ETA
- Grüne Alternative Liste, various organisations representing the German Green party at state or communal level, the most well-known being the Grün-Alternative Liste in Hamburg
- Guardian ad litem, see legal guardian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.