From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Galápagos Islands are an island archipelago in the Pacific Ocean, part of Ecuador.
Galápagos can also refer to:
- Galápagos Province, the province in Ecuador containing the islands
- Galápagos National Park, the national park established by the government of Ecuador to protect the Islands
- Galápagos (novel), a 1985 novel by American author Kurt Vonnegut
- Galápagos (TV series), a British nature documentary series
- Galápagos (radio show), an Ecuadorian radio show
- Galápagos, Guadalajara, municipality of the province of Guadalajara, Spain
- Galápagos Penguin
- Galápagos tortoise
- Galapagos (computer game), a 1997 computer game by Electronic Arts featuring advanced AI for its time.
- Galapagos NV, a mid-sized Euronext-listed Belgian biotechnology company.
- Galápagos syndrome, a term that describes the phenomenon of a product or a society evolving in isolation from globalization.
- Galapogos [sic], a song from the 1995 album Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by The Smashing Pumpkins.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.