The 1998 merger of Paris Delights and The Cheesecake Lady created this company which specializes in rich, single-serving desserts which are described as fitting into the "affordable luxury" niche market.
Their croissants were picked as One of Oprah's Favorite things in 2002 & 2005 & 2010.
They employ 200 people.
- Company description on Gourmet Food Mall
- Company profile from CEO point of view
- Company profile in the Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery Magazine
- Marin bakers aim for a sales supernova
- Galaxy Desserts moves to Richmond
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|