From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gale is a very strong wind.
- Gale (crater), on Mars
- United States
- Gale, Illinois, a village
- Gale, West Virginia
- Gale, Wisconsin, a town
- Gale College, a defunct college in Wisconsin
- Gale River, in New Hampshire
- Gale, Albufeira, a village
- Myrica gale, a plant, also known as sweet gale, used for flavouring
- Gale Hawthorne, a fictional character in Suzanne Collins's The Hunger Games trilogy
- Gale, a dark witch who was turned into a polecat by the Titan Hecate in Rick Riordan's The House of Hades
- Gale, a parcel of land leased to a Freeminer for mining, principally in the Forest of Dean, England
- Gale, a Brass-Era automobile manufactured by Western Tool Works (automobile company) in Galesburg, Illinois
- Gale (publisher), a publisher of reference books and databases, formerly known as the Gale Group, then Thomson Gale
- Gale (Loudspeaker), a British loudspeaker manufacturer
- The Life of David Gale, 2003 motion picture
- HMNZS Gale (T04), a minesweeper of the Royal New Zealand Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.