The galeb duhr was introduced to the D&D game in the first edition of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 1st edition (1977-1988)
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons 2nd edition (1989-1999)
The galeb duhr was detailed in Dragon #172 (August 1991), in the "Ecology of the Galeb Duhr".
Dungeons & Dragons 3.0 edition (2000-2002)
Dungeons & Dragons 4th edition (2008-)
These slow-moving, intelligent beings are larger than humans, and live in rocky or mountainous regions where they can feel the power of the earth. Galeb duhr can control the rocks around them, and can animate boulders to act independently.
In the 4th edition, they are depicted as dwarves corrupted by stone giants.
- "New AD&D aid: Monster Cards". Dragon (Lake Geneva, Wisconsin: TSR) (#61): 51. May 1982.
- Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual II (TSR, 1983)
- Cook, David, et al. Monstrous Compendium Volume Two (TSR, 1989)
- Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- Bonny, Ed, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Skip Williams, and Steve Winter. Monster Manual II (Wizards of the Coast, 2002)
- Mearls, Mike, Stephen Schubert, and James Wyatt. Monster Manual (Wizards of the Coast, 2008)
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|