From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Galen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Galen was an ancient Roman physician of Greek origin.
Galen may also refer to:
- Vasily Blücher, Soviet military commander; used the name Galen as a military adviser in China
- Clemens August Graf von Galen, German count and Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Bernhard von Galen, prince-bishop of Münster
- von Galen family
- Galen Gering, American soap opera actor
- Galen Rowell, climber and photographer
- Galen Rupp, American runner
- Galen (Babylon 5), a technomage in the Babylon 5 universe
- Galen DeMarco, a character in the world of Judge Dredd
- Gal'en Kord, a character in the Transformers universe
- Galen Tyrol, a character in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica TV series
- Galen Doc Adams, a character of the lead cast of Gunsmoke, a long running radio and subsequent TV series.
- Galen, the assistant of Dr. Zaius in the 1968 film Planet of the Apes and subsequent TV series
- Professor Richard Galen, a character in the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "The Chase"
- Galen Marek, a character in the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed project
- Galen Catholic College, Wangaratta, Victoria, Australia
- Galen Center, an athletic facility at the University of Southern California, U.S
- Galen University, San Ignacio, Belize
- OpenGALEN, a provider of an open source medical terminology
- Galen Institute, a free market health policy think tank in Alexandria, Virginia, whose Senior Fellows include Brian Lee Crowley
- All pages beginning with "Galen"
- Galena (disambiguation)
- Galien (disambiguation)
- Galan (disambiguation)
- Gehlen (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.