|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014)|
|Location||7999 Galeries d'Anjou
|Owner||Cadillac Fairview (50%)
Ivanhoe Cambridge (50%)
|No. of stores and services||+- 175|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|No. of floors||1|
Galeries d'Anjou is a shopping mall located in the Anjou borough of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Current major tenants include La Baie, Sears, Target, Simons and Brick. It is roughly 1,114,000 square feet (103,500 m2). Galeries d'Anjou also has stores around its parking lot including Best Buy, Future Shop, Bouclair Maison, and Rona l'entrepot
Galeries d'Anjou is one of Cadillac Fairview's four self-branded "Fashion centres" that also include the Carrefour Laval, Fairview Pointe-Claire and Les Promenades Saint-Bruno. Like Fairview Pointe-Claire (but unlike Carrefour Laval and Promenades Saint-Bruno), Galeries d'Anjou is co-owned by Ivanhoe Cambridge.
Galeries d'Anjou has become the largest mall on the island of Montreal in 2013. It used to have that same distinction from 1968 to 1985.
In 1967, Radisson street was renamed Galeries d'Anjou boulevard in honor of the upcoming shopping mall.
In 1968, Galeries d'Anjou opened.
In 2011, it was announced that Simons will open a store in Galeries d'Anjou for Spring 2013. The store will be located on the north side of the mall.  Target Canada revealed that it had acquired the lease of the Zellers store in Galeries d'Anjou and will convert it into its own nameplate in 2013. In addition, Sears Canada, and to a lesser extent La Baie, have remodeled the exterior of their stores. La Baie added a TopShop in their store.
Anchors & Majors
- La Baie (190,192 sq ft or 17,669.4 m2)
- Sears (146,571 sq ft or 13,616.9 m2)
- Simons (120,396 sq ft or 11,185.2 m2)
- Target (121,416 sq ft or 11,279.9 m2)
- Brick (77,881 sq ft or 7,235.4 m2)
- Sports Experts/Atmosphere (35,368 sq ft or 3,285.8 m2)
- H & M (18,327 sq ft or 1,702.6 m2)
- L'Equipeur (15,001 sq ft or 1,393.6 m2)
- List of largest enclosed shopping malls in Canada
- List of malls in Montreal
- List of shopping malls in Canada
- ""Target Confirms Store Locations Opening in 2013"". Target Corporation. Retrieved October 24, 2012.