Galesburg Township, Knox County, Illinois
Location in Knox County
Knox County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||21.41 sq mi (55.5 km2)|
|• Land||21.39 sq mi (55.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||774 ft (236 m)|
|• Density||17.1/sq mi (6.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||0429035|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 21.41 square miles (55.5 km2), of which 21.39 square miles (55.4 km2) (or 99.91%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
The township contains these two cemeteries: Clay and Saint Josephs.
- Galesburg Community Unit School District 205
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Galesburg Township, Knox County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Kelly Township, Warren County||Henderson Township||Sparta Township|
|Cold Brook Township, Warren County||Knox Township|
|Floyd Township, Warren County||Cedar Township|