He held the office of Governor of Batangas and was the representative of the first District of Batangas from 1909 to 1916. He is known for his piece To the American People, an Appeal, in which he tries to plead with the people of the United States to pressure its government not to invade his newly independent country.
- "The Philippine Revolution: La Solidaridad." http://www.msc.edu.ph/centennial/solidaridad.html (accessed on July 10, 2007).
- "Filipino Patriots During the Propaganda Period" http://www.angelfire.com/mac/aye/heroes.html (accessed on July 10, 2007).
- "History of Philippine Agriculture." http://www.da.gov.ph/about/history.htm (July 10, 2007).
- "HK played key role in RP history," By Augusto de Viana. http://services.inquirer.net/print/print.php?article_id=74171 (accessed on July 10, 2007).
- "Legislative Districts of Batangas." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legislative_districts_of_Batangas (accessed on July 10, 2007).
- "2nd Philippine Legislature." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_Philippine_Legislature (accessed on July 10, 2007).
- "The Nacionalista Party: History." http://www.nacionalistaparty.com/history.html (accessed on July 10, 2007).
- "Calicano C. Apacible." http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.geocities.com/sinupan/ApacibeG.htm&date=2009-10-26+09:06:04 (accessed on July 10, 2007)
|This Filipino biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|