From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Galicia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Galicia may refer to:
- Galicia (Spain), an autonomous community with the official status of a nationality
- Galicia (Eastern Europe) (Halychyna, Galicja), a historical region in southeastern Poland and western Ukraine
- the Kingdom of Galicia–Volhynia or Kingdom of Rus, a medieval kingdom
- the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria, a crown land of the Austrian Empire and, later, of Austria-Hungary
- West Galicia, a short-lived administrative region of the Austrian Empire, eventually merged into the Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria
- the District of Galicia, part of the Nazi General Government during the World War II occupation of Poland
- Places named after Spanish Galicia
- Galicia-class landing platform dock, a ship class of the Spanish Navy
- Spanish ship Galicia (L51), lead ship of the above class
- the USS San Marcos (LSD-25), which was sold to the Spanish Navy in 1974 and renamed as Galicia (L-31)
- Galicia Jewish Museum in Kazimierz, Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.