From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Galla can refer to:
- Galla (wife of Theodosius I)
- Galla (wife of Julius Constantius)
- Galla Placidia, daughter of Theodosius I
- Galla of Rome, 6th-century saint
- Gallu, a Mesopotamian demon
- Oromo people, an old name for the Oromo tribe in Ethiopia
- Another name for P'tcha, a traditional Ashkenazi Jewish food
Galla is one of the Indian surnames:
- Galla, Aruna Kumari - Minister of Andhra Pradesh Government
- Galla, Ramachandra Naidu - Founder of Amaraja Group
- Galla tinctoria, the commercial nutgall produced by the gall oak (Quercus lusitanica)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.