Galleria at Crystal Run
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
The Galleria at Crystal Run during Christmas season 2006
|Location||Town of Wallkill, New York, USA|
|Opening date||April 1992|
|Developer||The Pyramid Companies (EklecCo)|
|Owner||The Pyramid Companies (EklecCo)|
|No. of stores and services||250|
|No. of anchor tenants||8|
|Total retail floor area||1,100,000 ft² (99,500 m²)|
|No. of floors||2|
The mall, which opened in 1992, has an area of 1,100,000 square feet (99,000 m²) with two floors and 250 shops and restaurants as well as a 16-screen AMC Theatres (formerly Loews theater). Construction of the mall cost $100,000,000 in 1990 dollars.
The mall is owned and managed by The Pyramid Companies, a group who also owns and manages regional sisters Poughkeepsie Galleria in Poughkeepsie (the model for Crystal Run), Hudson Valley Mall in Kingston, and Palisades Center in West Nyack.
In April 2013, six new stores opened in the mall.
- Dick's Sporting Goods (upper level location)
- H&M (lower level location)
- JCPenney (two story location)
- Macy's (two story location)
- Sears (two story location)
- Target (lower level location)
- Filene's - Replaced by Macy's in 2006
- G. Fox - Replaced by Filene's in 1994
- HomeImage by Lechmere
- The Wiz - replaced by f.y.e..
- Steinbach - became Dick's Sporting Goods
- Old Navy - Relocated to Orange Plaza in 2013
- Dick's Sporting Goods (60,000 ft²)
- H&M (40,106 ft²)
- JCPenney (123,735 ft²)
- Macy's (150,473 ft²)
- Sears (143,614 ft²)
- Target (126,000 ft²)
- Randall, Michael (1992-04-05). "Galleria at Crystal Run Opens". Hudson Valley News. p. A2. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Garbarine, Rachelle (2003-07-20). "Commercial Property/Wallkill, N.Y.; An Aging Plaza Gets a New Look and New Tenants". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Gross, Hank (1990-07-20). "Traffic Battles Continue". The Evening News. p. 11A. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Gross, Hank (1990-06-29). "Pyramid Gives Wallkill a Look at Future Galleria". The Evening News. p. 7A. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- DiNapoli, Jessica (2013-04-13). "European store 'invasion' coming to Crystal Run mall". Times Herald-Record. Retrieved 2013-11-30.