Galleria at Crystal Run
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
The Galleria at Crystal Run during Christmas season 2006
|Location||Town of Wallkill, New York, USA|
|Opening date||April 1992|
|Developer||The Pyramid Companies (EklecCo)|
|Owner||The Pyramid Companies (EklecCo)|
|No. of stores and services||250|
|No. of anchor tenants||8|
|Total retail floor area||1,100,000 ft² (99,500 m²)|
|No. of floors||2|
The mall, which opened in 1992, has an area of 1,100,000 square feet (99,000 m²) with two floors and 250 shops and restaurants as well as a 16-screen AMC Theatres (formerly Loews theater). Construction of the mall cost $100,000,000 in 1990 dollars.
The mall is owned and managed by The Pyramid Companies, a group who also owns and manages regional sisters Poughkeepsie Galleria in Poughkeepsie (the model for Crystal Run), Hudson Valley Mall in Kingston, and Palisades Center in West Nyack.
- Dick's Sporting Goods (upper level location)
- H&M (two story location)
- JCPenney (two story location)
- Macy's (two story location)
- Sears (two story location)
- Target (lower level location)
- Filene's - Replaced by Macy's in 2006
- G. Fox - Replaced by Filene's in 1994
- HomeImage by Lechmere
- The Wiz - replaced by f.y.e..
- Steinbach - became Dick's Sporting Goods
- Old Navy - Relocated to Orange Plaza in 2013
- Dick's Sporting Goods (60,000 ft²)
- H&M (40,106 ft²)
- JCPenney (123,735 ft²)
- Macy's (150,473 ft²)
- Sears (143,614 ft²)
- Target (126,000 ft²)
- Randall, Michael (1992-04-05). "Galleria at Crystal Run Opens". Hudson Valley News. p. A2. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Garbarine, Rachelle (2003-07-20). "Commercial Property/Wallkill, N.Y.; An Aging Plaza Gets a New Look and New Tenants". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Gross, Hank (1990-07-20). "Traffic Battles Continue". The Evening News. p. 11A. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Gross, Hank (1990-06-29). "Pyramid Gives Wallkill a Look at Future Galleria". The Evening News. p. 7A. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- DiNapoli, Jessica (2013-04-13). "European store 'invasion' coming to Crystal Run mall". Times Herald-Record. Retrieved 2013-11-30.