From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gallo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gallo may refer to:
- Gallo (surname)
- Related to Gaul, as in Gallo-Roman culture
- Gallo language, a regional language of France
- Gallo-Romance, a branch of Romance languages
- Gallo-Italic or Gallo-Italian language, a branch spoken in Northern Italy of the Romance languages
- Gallo-Italic of Sicily, a group of Gallo-Italic dialects spoken in central-eastern Sicily
- Gallo-Brittonic, the common aspects between Celtic Gaul and Celtic Britain
- Gallo-Roman religion, a fusion of the traditional religious practices of the Gauls and the Roman and Hellenistic religions
- Italian and Spanish word for Rooster
- Gallo (beer), from Guatemala
- Gallo Matese, a commune of 761 inhabitants in the province of Caserta, Italy
- Gällö, a locality situated in Bräcke Municipality, Jämtland County, Sweden
- Gallo Record Company, a South African record label
- The Gallo river, a tributary of the Tagus
- San Gallo, Italian name for St. Gallen
- Nickname for Italian basketball player Danilo Gallinari of the Denver Nuggets
- A Spanish slang word for marijuana.
- Boss Gallo, the Gungan hero and ancestor of Boss Nass who united the Gungan tribes 3000 years before Star Wars: Episode I
- E & J Gallo Winery, the Modesto, California-based winery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.