Gambia Football Association
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Gambia Football Association (GFA) is the governing body of football in Gambia. It was founded in 1952, and affiliated to FIFA in 1968 and to CAF in 1966. It organizes the national football league and the national team.
- 50 years of African football on DVD
- "Gambia's government defies FIFA on decision to dissolve Football Association | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. 2012-03-07. Retrieved 2013-12-06.
- "Gambia Football Federation – Manifesto - The Point Newspaper, Banjul, The Gambia". Thepoint.gm. 2013-07-23. Retrieved 2013-12-06.
- "Football in Gambia: Big dreams from Mustapha Kebbeh". Daily Maverick. 2013-09-30. Retrieved 2013-12-06.
- "BBC Sport - Gambian FA dissolved by Sports Ministry". Bbc.co.uk. 2012-03-02. Retrieved 2013-12-06.
|This article about an Association football-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sports in The Gambia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|