Game theory (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up game theory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Game theory is the study of participants' behaviour in strategic situations.
Game theory may also refer to:
- Combinatorial game theory, the study of move combinations in games like nim, chess, and go.
- Game Theory (band), a 1980s American rock band.
- Game Theory (album), a 2006 album by hip-hop band The Roots.
- Game Theory (webshow) is a webshow on YouTube.
- Game studies, the discipline of studying games.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Game theory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.