From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gaming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaming is the act of playing a game.
Gaming may also refer to:
- Gambling, playing games of chance for money
- Playing a role-playing game, in which players assume fictional roles
- Playing a massively multiplayer online role-playing game
- Playing a tabletop game, any game played on a flat surface
- Playing a video game, an electronic game with a video interface
- Video game culture
- Gaming the system, manipulating a system's rules to achieve a desired outcome
- Gaming, Austria, an Austrian market town and municipality
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.