From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gammon may refer to:
- Gammon India, civil engineering construction company in India
- Reg Gammon (1894 – 1997), English painter
- Gammon (meat), a cut of quick-cured pork leg
- Gammon bomb, a British hand grenade used during World War II
- Gammon Construction, a construction company in Hong Kong
- SA-5 Gammon, the NATO designation for the Russian Angara/Vega/Dubna surface-to-air missile system
- Shelta, the language of the Irish Travellers
- Steve Gammon, Welsh professional footballer
- Gammon, a victory in backgammon achieved before the loser removed a single checker
- Gammon, the rope lashing or iron hardware to attach a mast to a boat or ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gammon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.