From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gamut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gamut is the range of colors that can be reproduced by a particular printing process, display device, or set of paints.
Gamut may also refer to:
Arts and design
- L. T. F. Gamut, a collective pseudonym for five Dutch logicians
- David Gamut, character in James Fenimore Cooper's novel The Last of the Mohicans
- The Gamut, a poetry magazine at Harvard University
- Gamut: The Journal of the Music Theory Society of the Mid-Atlantic, an online music journal
- Gamut: Journal of the Georgia Association of Music Theorists, a now defunct academic journal
- Gamut, Tago, Surigao del Sur, a barangay in the Philippines
- Gamut2, an indoor sweep rowing machine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gamut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.