|Do Your Best Genki|
The cover of Ganbare Genki volume 1.
|Written by||Yū Koyama|
|Magazine||Weekly Shōnen Sunday|
|Original run||1976 – 1981|
|Anime television series|
|Original run||1980-07-16 – 1981-04-01|
Do Your Best Genki (がんばれ元気 Ganbare Genki?) is a sports manga by Yū Koyama about Horiguchi Genki, a boy who is raised by a single father, and who wants to be a boxer like him. It was adapted as an anime television series by Toei Animation. The manga received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shōnen in 1977.
- Genki Horiguchi - Toshiko Fujita
- Hideki Horiguchi - Makio Inoue
- Kenji Seki - Katsuji Mori
- Yuko Ashikawa - Kazuko Sugiyama
- Eiji Mishima - Shūichi Ikeda
- Katsuzo Yamatani - Hiroshi Masuoka
- Tomoko Ishida - Keiko Han
- Coach Nagano - Hiroshi Ōtake
- Takashi Kazan - Tōru Furuya
- Kisaburo Tanuma - Ichirō Nagai
- Aiko Tanuma - Shima Sakai
- 小学館漫画賞：歴代受賞者 (in Japanese). Shogakukan. Retrieved 2007-08-19.
|This anime television series–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|