From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gandalf (band))
|Look up Gandalf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gandalf is a fictional wizard in J. R. R. Tolkien's book The Lord of the Rings.
Gandalf may also refer to:
In Norse mythology and legend:
- Gandalf (mythology), a dwarf in Norse mythology
- Gandalf Alfgeirsson, the legendary king of Vingulmark
In modern popular culture
- Gandalf the Mad, a Viking king in the Thorgal comic series
- Gandalf, used to describe lead character Saito, a character in the anime The Familiar of Zero
In business and technology:
- Gandalf Airlines, an airline company
- Gandalf Technologies, a modem and PACX manufacturer
- Gandalf (theorem prover), a first-order automated theorem prover
- Gandalf, a chess engine, named after the Tolkien character
- Gandalf the Wizard Inc., a leather/clothing company based in Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Gandalf (Finnish band), an early 1990s metal group
- Gandalf (musician), Austrian New Age musician
- Gandalf (American band), formerly Rahgoos, an influential late 1960s psychedelic rock group
- GANDALF trial, the 1997 UK trial of the editors of Green Anarchist magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.