From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the river in Luxembourg and eastern France, see Gander (Moselle).
The Gander River is a river in eastern Newfoundland, Canada. It is 110 miles (177 km.) long and originates at Partridgeberry Hill, south of Grand Falls. The river then flows northeast to Gander Lake and on to Gander Bay on the Atlantic Ocean.
- Gander River, The Columbia Gazetteer of North America
- Gander River Management Association
- Gander River Protected Area, C.N.L.R. 765/96
- Gander River Protected Area Order, C.N.L.R. 766/96
- Cabot Lodge on the Gander River
|This Newfoundland and Labrador location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|