From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gandhar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gandhar may refer to:
- Gandhara, the city/kingdom in part of present-day Afghanistan
- Gandhar (clan), gotra or clan of Jats
- Gandhar (music), the third note in the Indian classical music system
- Gandhar (person), poet, singer-songwriter, scholar
- All pages beginning with "Gandhar"
- All pages with titles containing "Gandhar"
- Gandhara City (disambiguation)
- Gandahar (disambiguation)
- Gand (disambiguation)
- Har (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gandhar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.