From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gandhi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Indira Gandhi, Prime Minister of India
- Rajiv Gandhi, Prime Minister of India, son of Indira Gandhi
- Sonia Gandhi, widow of Rajiv Gandhi, current President of the Indian National Congress party
- Rahul Gandhi, Indian politician, member of Lok Sabha, son of Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi
- Gandhi (surname), a surname (and list of people with that name)
- Gandhi, nickname for Mohamed Abdi Mohamed, President of Somalia's Jubaland/Azania region
In culture 
- Gandhi (film), a 1982 film chronicling the life and legacy of Mohandas Gandhi
- Gandhi, My Father, a 2007 film
- Gandhi (American band), an American rock band
- Gandhi (Costa Rican band), a Costa Rican rock band
- "Gandhi", a song by Anne McCue
- "Gandhi", a song by Patti Smith from Trampin'
See also 
- Gandi, a French domain name registrar and web host
- Gandy (disambiguation)
- Visions of Gandhi, an album by Jedi Mind Tricks
- Propagandhi, a Canadian political band
- Nehru–Gandhi family, an Indian political family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.