From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gando may refer to:
- Gando, Benin
- Gando is the Korean name for Jiandao
- Gando is another name for Gwandu, Nigeria
- Gran Canaria Airport, Gran Canaria, Spain, formerly known as Gando Airport
- Gando Constituency, a parliamentary constituency on the island of Pemba, Tanzania
- Gando, Burkina Faso, village whose primary school building that won the Aga Khan Award for Architecture
- Gando (crocodile), short-muzzled crocodile that lives in south-east Iran, Sistan and Baluchistan Province, Chabahar County, bahu district, Bahu Kalat river
- Gando, Zanzibar, a village in Tanzania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.