From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
A ganglion cell is a cell found in a ganglion. The term is also sometimes used to refer specifically to:
- A retinal ganglion cell (RGC) found in the ganglion cell layer of the retina
- Cells that reside in the adrenal medulla
- Cells of the sympathetic ganglia
- Cells of the parasympathetic ganglia
- Cells of the spiral ganglia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.