From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ganglion cells)
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of Ganglion cell, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Ganglion cell (disambiguation).||
A ganglion cell is a cell found in a ganglion. The term is also sometimes used to refer specifically to:
- A retinal ganglion cell (RGC) found in the ganglion cell layer of the retina
- Cells that reside in the adrenal medulla
- Cells of the sympathetic ganglia
- Cells of the parasympathetic ganglia
- Cells of the spiral ganglia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganglion cell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.