From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gangnam is a Sino-Korean place name meaning "south of the river". It may refer to:
- Gangnam (3 Districts), three districts in southeast and south Seoul, South Korea
- Gangnam Station, a subway station in Seoul, South Korea
- Gangnam-gu Office Station, a subway station in Seoul, South Korea
- "Gangnam Style", a song by South Korean rapper PSY in 2012
- Han River (Korea)
- Jiangnan, places in China with the Chinese pronunciation of the same place name
- 江南 (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.