From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kangnam Mountains, a mountain range in North Korea
- Gangnam (3 Districts), three districts in southeast and south Seoul, South Korea
- Kangnam University, a private Christian university in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
- Gangnam Station, a station of Seoul Subway Line 2 in Seoul, South Korea
- Gangnam-gu Office Station, a subway station in Seoul, South Korea - Line 7, Bundang Line
- Kangnam Unitversity Station, a station of Everline, in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
- Gangnam Style, a song by South Korean rapper PSY in 2012
- Gangnam Avenue, a song by South Korean group Orange Caramel in 2014
- Han River (Korea)
- 江南 (disambiguation)
- Jiangnan, places in China with the Chinese pronunciation of the same place name
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.