From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gangster (film))
|Look up gangster or mobster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gangster is a member of a gang (often an organized crime syndicate).
Gangster or gangsters may also refer to:
Film and television
- Gangster (1994 film), a Hindi-language Indian film
- Gangster (2006 film), a Hindi-language Indian film
- Gangster (2014 film), a Malayalam-language Indian film
- Gangsters (film), a 1992 Italian film
- Gangsters (TV series), a 1970s BBC show
- The Gangster, a 1947 film noir starring Barry Sullivan
- The Gangsters, a 1913 film starring Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle
- Gangster (novel), a 2001 novel by Lorenzo Carcaterra
- Gangsters (novel), a 2005 novel by Klas Östergren
- Gangsters: Organized Crime, computer game by Eidos Interactive
- Gangster!, 1979 role-playing game published by Fantasy Games Unlimited
- "Gangsters", 1979 top ten-single by The Specials
- "Gangsters", song by rapper Wiley from Playtime Is Over
- El Gangster, nickname of Puerto Rican celebrity, Antonio Sánchez (Puerto Rican host)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gangster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.