From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ganja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ganja may refer to:
- Ganja, Azerbaijan (also written as "Gyandzha"), a city in Azerbaijan
- Gəncə, Goygol, a village in Azerbaijan
- Ganzak, an ancient city in Iran
- Ganja (Lorestan Province, Iran)
- Ganja (Gilan Province, Iran)
- Ganja (Hamedan Province, Iran)
- Ganja (Isfahan Province, Iran)
- Ganja (Ilam Province, Iran)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ganja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.