||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (June 2013)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011)|
Gannett Digital, created in January 2006, is division of Gannett Company, Inc that combines over 100 online websites and media properties. With the addition of USA Today, Gannett Digital oversees the local websites for Gannett’s newspaper and broadcast properties throughout the United States. The combined websites within Gannett Digital reach over 50 million unique visitors and over 1 billion page views offering news and information in areas such as finance, sports, entertainment, travel, careers, autos and real estate. Furthermore, with the newly launched DealChicken, Gannett Digital has added a social commerce site to its portfolio of unique enterprises.
- 1 List of Assets
- 2 Audiences
- 3 Mobile Awards
- 4 Directors
- 5 References
- 6 External links
List of Assets
G/O Digital (Previously GannettLocal)
- A full service digital marketing agency offering marketing solutions on the local and national level including: search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click advertising (PPC), social media, mobile, web development, retargeting, and email.
BNQT Media Group
- Is an online media platform on which young men can read and discuss topics in anything from automobiles to action sports. BNQT reaches 16.7 million unique visitors every month.
- DealChicken is a social commerce site that delivers, via email, deeply discounted deals from the best local businesses and restaurants. It has recently expanded to over 50 cities across the United States.
- Provides up-to-date news on local sports throughout the United States and reaches 9.4 million unique monthly viewers.
Local News Medias
- Is a local entertainment guide on where to go and what to do, from restaurants and bars to the latest in music and movies.
- MomsLikeMe is a social media network where mothers locally connect with one another. The site was shut down in 2011.
- Is an advertising company that allows advertisers to create, deliver and measure interactive video, rich media display, mobile and social media campaigns.
- Operates a group of product-review web sites that provide comprehensive and comparative reviews to consumers.
- Is a website that gives local coupons, deals and a place to compare prices for consumers.
- Brings News, Sports, Money and Life to over 6.8 million users
- Has 30 unique sites covering sports, products, places and people.
- Male: 49%
- Female: 51%
- Ages 25–54: 62%
- Baby Boomers: 27%
- Gen Xers: 22%
- College Degree or Higher: 52%
- Homeowner: 59%
- House Hold Income of $60K+: 50%
- 2010 MOBI Awards Winner for "Best Mobile App for Editorial Content"
- 2010 Ad Age Media Vanguard Award Winner for " Best Free Newspaper iPad Edition"
- 2010 Mobile Excellence Awards Winner for "Best Mobile Application for Utility or Business"
- 2009 Communications Arts Award of Excellence Winner for Design
- 2009 Webby Awards Official Honoree – USA TODAY iPhone
- 2008 Webby Awards Official Honoree – USA TODAY Mobile program
- David A. Payne, Chief Digital Officer, Gannett Digital
Senior executives are:
- Stacy Cunningham, Vice President of Business Operations
- Peter Lundquist, Vice President and General Manager of High School Sports
- David Lenzen, CEO Planet Discover
- Steve Fuschetti, CEO Gannett Media Technologies International
- Vikram Sharma, CEO ShopLocal and Gannett Digital Marketing Services
- "godigitalmarketing.com". godigitalmarketing.com. Retrieved 2013-11-27.
- "bnqt.com". bnqt.com. 2011-12-30. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "highschoolsports.net". highschoolsports.net. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "azcentral.com". azcentral.com. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "indystar.com". indystar.com. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "9news.com". 9news.com. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "metromix.com". metromix.com. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "momslikeme.com". momslikeme.com. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "pointroll.com". pointroll.com. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- . gannett.com http://www.gannett.com/section/WHOWEARE11. Retrieved 2013-08-25. Missing or empty
- "usatoday.com". usatoday.com. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "venturethere.com". venturethere.com. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- "Media Vanguard Winner: USA Today IPad Edition | Special: Media Vanguard Awards 2010 - Advertising Age". Adage.com. 2010-11-29. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- Horgan, Richard (2010-12-07). "USA Today Wins Mobile Excellence Award - FishbowlLA". Mediabistro.com. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- Comscore 2011
- Gannett Digital: Brands