From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gantry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gantry may refer to:
- Gantry crane, a crane having a hoist fitted in a trolley for parallel movement
- Gantry (rocketry), the frame which encloses and services a rocket at its launch pad
- Gantry (road sign), an overhead assembly on which highway signs are posted
- Gantry (medical imaging), cylindrical scanner assembly in the bore of which the response of bodies or tissues to some specific exposure can be detected for 3D-imaging.
- Gantry tower, a structure commonly found in electrical substation or transmission line
- Elmer Gantry, a 1927 novel by Sinclair Lewis
- Elmer Gantry (film), a 1960 film based on the novel
- Scaffolding - occasionally referred to as a gantry when used as a support framework
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gantry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.