From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ganymede in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ganymede commonly refers to:
- Ganymede (mythology), Trojan prince in Greek mythology
- Ganymede (moon), Jupiter's largest moon, named after the mythological character
Ganymede, Ganymed or Ganymedes may also refer to:
- Ganymedes (eunuch), tutor of Arsinoe IV of Egypt and adversary to Julius Caesar
- Ganymed (Goethe), a poem by Goethe
- Ganymede (band), a 2000s American band
- Ganymed (band), a 1970s Austrian disco band
- 1036 Ganymed, an asteroid
- Ganymede (software), a GPL-licensed network directory management system
- Ganymede, the name used by Rosalind when she is disguised as a man in Shakespeare's As You Like It
- Ganymede, the servant of the sculptor Pygmalion in the operetta Die schöne Galathee by Franz von Suppé
- Ganymede, the name of the 2008 annual project release by the Eclipse Software Foundation
- Ganymede, a novel in Cherie Priest's Clockwork Century series.
- Ganymede, a short story by Daphne du Maurier in The Breaking Point (anthology).
- Ganymede System (in hospital catering) based on plates with heated metal pellets that release heat into the plate over the period of delivery of food to wards on trolleys.
- USS Ganymede (AK-104), a United States Navy vessel in World War II.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.