Garage (clothing retailer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Garage (store))
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2015)|
Garage is a clothing store, primarily targeting the teenage girl demographic. Founded in 1975 as a subsidiary of Groupe Dynamite, Garage currently has locations in Canada, the United States, Dubai and Doha,Qatar. Clothing for girls aged 10–20.
- 1975 – Opening of the first Garage store in Quebec.
- 1986 – Introduction of a private-label collection.
- 1999 – National retailer status with a presence in all Canadian provinces.
- 2004 – Introduction of the New Concept store.
- 2007 – Opening of the first Garage stores in the United States, starting with eight stores in Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and Florida.
- 2010 – Opening of the first Garage international store in Dubai (Mirdiff City Center)
- "CORRECTION FROM SOURCE: GARAGE Opens First Store in Dubai, UAE". World Market Media. April 13, 2010.[dead link]
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|