Garage (clothing retailer)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Garage (store))
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
United Arab Emirates
|Parent||Groupe Dynamite, Inc.|
Garage is a clothing store, primarily targeting the teenage girl demographic. Founded in 1975 as a subsidiary of Groupe Dynamite, Inc., Garage currently has locations in Canada, the United States, Dubai and Doha,Qatar. Clothing for girls aged 10-20
- 1975 – Opening of the first Garage store.
- 1986 – Introduction of a private-label collection.
- 1999 – National retailer status with a presence in all Canadian provinces.
- 2004 – Introduction of the New Concept store.
- Since then, most of its stores have been renovated, with the large pink Garage logo outside.
- Late 2007/early 2008 – Garage is introducing stores in the United States, starting with eight stores:
- Towson Town Center in Towson, Maryland
- Annapolis Mall in Annapolis, Maryland
- Crossgates Mall in Guilderland, New York
- Palisades Center in West Nyack, New York
- Willow Grove Park Mall in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Cherry Hill Mall in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Woodbridge Center in Woodbridge, New Jersey
- Tysons Corner Center in McLean, Virginia
- Dolphin Mall in Miami, Florida
- Walden Galleria in Buffalo, New York
- Cross County Shopping Center in Yonkers, New York
- 2010 – Garage is opening their first international store in Dubai (Mirdiff City Center)
- Late 2011/2012 - Garage introduced several new stores in the United States including:
- 2013 - new Garage stores introduced:
- "CORRECTION FROM SOURCE: GARAGE Opens First Store in Dubai, UAE". World Market Media. April 13, 2010.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|