From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Garam (Korean pronunciation: [garam]; most literally river) may refer to:
- Garam, a scholar of Joseon Lee Byeong-gi's pen name
- Yoon Bit-Garam, a South Korean football player
- Garam or Kim Hyun-chul, a member of South Korean band The Boss
- Park Garam, a member of South Korean band DickPunks
- Garam, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Garam, Hungarian name of river Hron, part of river Danube
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.