From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up garbage collection or garbage collector in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garbage collection may refer to:
- Garbage collection (computer science), in automatic memory management
- Garbage collection (SSD), in flash memory
- Waste collection, in municipal waste management
- Garbage truck, a truck specially designed to collect small quantities of waste
- Waste picker, a person who salvages reusable or recyclable materials thrown away by others to sell or for personal consumption
- Dumpster diver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.