From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up garda or Garda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Garda may refer to:
- An Garda Síochána, the national police of the Republic of Ireland
- Garda National Surveillance Unit, the domestic intelligence agency of the Republic of Ireland
- Lake Garda, a lake in northern Italy
- Garda (VR), a commune on the shores of the Italian Lake Garda in the province of Verona
- Garda, Sweden, a town on Gotland Island, Sweden
- Garda Financiară, the Romanian control and tax law-enforcement agency
- The Garda hitch, a knot used in rock climbing and rescue
- Garda (security company), a security and protection company headquartered in Montreal, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.