Gare de Bercy
Gare de Bercy
Paris Bercy station
|Address||48 Boulevard de Bercy,
|Platforms||6 + car loading platforms|
|Passengers ()||6 million|
Metro Line 6
Metro Line 14
Paris Bercy is a railway station and terminus in Paris, France, operated by the SNCF. It specialises in auto-trains, which transport travelers' vehicles, such as cars, motorbikes, scooters and so on, to another station which also specialises in auto-trains. Since July 2002, it has been the seventh largest station in Paris, after a renovation allowed it to accommodate the four daily sleeper trains between Paris and Italy. It is also the Paris terminus for medium-distance domestic services to Avallon via Laroche-Migennes, Sens, and Auxerre. The station acts as a relief to the nearby Paris-Gare de Lyon which was reaching capacity.
The station had been previously designed for sleeper trains, allowing passengers to travel with their car in the same train, which usually is not possible at any of the other Parisian terminal stations, as they have never been adapted for this purpose.
It is located in the Bercy area of the 12th arrondissement, close to the Bercy sports arena on the Boulevard de Bercy. It is also close to the Gare de Lyon. Access from the Paris Métro is by Line 6 or Line 14 to Bercy Métro station.
The following services currently call at Paris-Bercy:
- intercity services (Intercités) Paris - Montargis - Nevers
- intercity services (Intercités) Paris - Nevers - Clermont-Ferrand
- local service (TER Bourgogne) Paris - Sens - Laroche-Migennes - Dijon (- Lyon)
- local service (TER Bourgogne) Paris - Sens - Laroche-Migennes - Auxerre - Autun
- local service (TER Bourgogne) Paris - Sens - Laroche-Migennes - Auxerre - Corbigny/Avallon
- local service (TER Bourgogne) Paris - Sens - Laroche-Migennes - Auxerre
|Preceding station||SNCF||Following station|
|Terminus||TER Bourgogne 12||
|TER Bourgogne 14|
|TER Bourgogne 15||
Paris-Bercy features an area for loading cars on to trains and are used for overnight long distance services.
These trains run to destinations such as: Avignon, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Briançon, Brive, Fréjus-Saint-Raphaël, Lyon, Marseille, Narbonne, Nice, Toulon and Toulouse.
From 23 July 2012, SNCF launched the iDBus international coach network from Paris-Bercy.
Coach services include:
- Paris - (Lille) - London
- Paris - (Lille) - Brussels
- Paris - Lille - Amsterdam
- Paris - Lille
- Paris - Lyon - Milan
- Paris - Lyon - Turin
- Media related to Gare de Paris-Bercy at Wikimedia Commons
- This article incorporates information from