Gare de Lille Europe
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (July 2012)|
Lille Europe is a railway station in Lille, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France. It is situated on the LGV Nord High Speed railway. The station is primarily used for high-speed Eurostar and TGV services although some (high-speed) regional trains also call at the station.
Times shown are fastest timetabled journey from St Pancras.
The station was built in 1993 to be used as a through station for trains between the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands, as well as French TGV services, except those coming from Paris which normally terminate at Lille Flandres. There is a 500m walking distance between the two stations, which are also adjacent stops on the Lille Metro.
For travellers from the United Kingdom to popular destinations not served directly by Eurostar, connections are available here on trains towards Disneyland Paris, Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Lyon, Valence, then Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Marseille St. Charles (and also on to Cannes and Nice); and Nîmes, Montpellier and Perpignan.
The following services call at Lille Europe:
- International High speed services (Eurostar) London - Lille - Brussels
- International High speed services (Eurostar) London - Lille - Marne-la-Vallee (Disneyland Paris)
- High speed services (TGV) Lille - Aéroport CDG - Lyon - Marseille - Cannes - Nice
- High speed services (TGV) Lille - Aéroport CDG - Lyon - Nîmes - Montpellier - Toulouse
- High speed services (TGV) Lille - Aéroport CDG - Tours - Bordeaux
- High speed services (TGV) Lille - Aéroport CDG - Le Mans - Rennes
- High speed services (TGV) Lille - Aéroport CDG - Le Mans - Angers - Nantes
- High speed services (TGV) Lille - Arras - Aéroport CDG - Lyon - Nîmes - Montpellier
- High speed services (TGV) Lille - Arras - Aéroport CDG - Lyon - Marseille
- International High speed services (TGV) Brussels - Lille - Aéroport CDG - Lyon - Marseille
- International High speed services (TGV) Brussels - Lille - Aéroport CDG - Lyon - Nîmes - Montpellier - Perpignan
- High speed regional services (TER GV) Dunkirk - Lille
- High speed regional services (TER GV) Rang-du-Fliers - Boulogne - Calais - Lille
|Preceding station||SNCF||Following station|
|Aéroport Charles de
Gaulle 2 – TGV
|Preceding station||Eurostar||Following station|
London – Brussels
|Marne-la-Vallée - Chessy|
(services from Aix-en-Provence only)
Since 23 July 2012, SNCF's international coach network, iDBus, serves Lille Europe.
Coach services from Lille are:
- Paris - Lille
- Paris - Lille - Brussels
- Paris - Lille - Amsterdam
- Paris - Lille - London
- Timetables TER Nord-Pas-de-Calais (French)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gare de Lille-Europe.|
|This article about a railway station in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais région of France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|