Garfield and His Nine Lives
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (August 2009)|
|Garfield and his Nine Lives|
|Developer(s)||Lucky Jump Games|
|Publisher(s)||The Game Factory|
After eating another huge meal, Garfield is ready for a long nap with a full belly. As he falls asleep, he starts having some very strange dreams as a result of overeating right before his nap. Each dream is crazier than the last. The player's objective is to help Garfield through this nightmare adventure by guiding him safely through each of his nine lives.
Garfield and his Nine Lives has similar gameplay to The Search for Pooky, but with a few differences. To complete each level, Garfield must accomplish a certain task, such as freeing all of the caged animals or saving Nermal from being stuck up a tree. As in The Search for Pooky, Garfield eats food along the way. He can eat up to 100 pieces of food in a level. He can find hidden areas in a level by pounding on the floor or going through a door. Every three levels, Garfield must fight a boss.
The game received mixed to negative ratings.
- Arbuckle Farm
- Haunted House
- The Circus
- Spiders in the Sewers
- Up A Tree
- Alley Cat
- Obedience Class
- Dr. Dupes and the Odie Clones
- Kitchen Cat-astrophe
- Level 1: Foxes
- Level 2: Ghosts and bats
- Level 3: Circus monkeys
- Level 4: Spiders and rats
- Level 5: Squirrels and birds
- Level 6: Alley cats and dogs
- Level 7: Bull dogs
- Level 8: Odie clones
- Level 9: Living food (carrots, celery, tomatoes, and sauce)
- There are 9 levels and Garfield gets a maximum of nine lives in the game (referring to the title of the game)
- Jon Arbuckle is not in the game, despite his primary role in the comic strip. However, he is mentioned and an image of his head is seen in the last level.
- There is no character called "Dr. Dupes" in the game, although Level 8's title has a character named Dr. Dupes.
- French and Spanish language are included.
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|